Monday, October 8, 2012

No T No Shade: Lemon Detox

NO T NO SHADE- Lemon Water Detox
 
(Rating: T T T T T)
Five "T" Rating System: One T = Hell No
Five T's = What are you waiting for


The claim is, the citric acid and vitamins in lemons can assist in flushing toxins out of your digestive system, detoxing your liver and cleansing your colon.
Read more: Lemon Water Cleanse | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5472492_lemon-water-cleanse.html#ixzz28k7G4vWk

I hate to admit this; I can get drunk off of one glass of wine. So you can imagine what happened on three mugs of pineapple juice and rum on an empty stomach. But I was well prepared to deal with my post-Carnival hangover.

Once I managed to boil my water, which was no easy feat, I squeezed one lemon into 16oz. of hot water. I drank it warm then staggered off to bed.

I was woken up by my employer at 4:30am trying to trick me into coming in on my day off. I guess they were banking on me still being drunk from carnival. If I hadn't drunk my lemon water the night before their ruse would have worked (fool me once shame on you). I had another helping of lemon water at 8am and midday.

How well did it work? Well, I'm writing this blog and manage to do the laundry.

No T No Shade: I give Warm Lemon Water T T T T.


No comments:

Post a Comment