Sunday, September 30, 2012

SPIRIT


I just read The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success- I had an "aha" moment.
My Hearts Desires (this came to me after a meditation session)
My Desires are put in me by God. 

My Desires were put in me since I was little.
God put these Desires in me to lead me to success, happiness, and fulfillment.

In order to bring these Desires forth, I must accept these Desires as a gift from God.
I go into “The Gap”…the space where God and I are one, through Meditation to communicate with God to accept my Desires and Give Thanks.

Faith is the tool I use to guide me on my journey to the Desires that God has put in me.
My Desires reveal my Purpose.

God will command the Universe to manifest my Desires when it best benefits me. My job is to be ready to receive!
--MJ Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment